Friday, December 15, 2017

Casual vs Competitive

Since the beginning of the competitive scene there has been a battle between casual and competitive gaming within the Gears of War community. Both sides feel that they are receiving lack-luster efforts in helping their respective sides grow and would voice their opinions through the Gears of War forums...
the cap7ain
Hello! Nice to meet you. I have been admiring your Gears of War sniper clips recently and aim to get as good as yourself one day with the sniper as i currently suck compared to some people out there I see. To help me on my way, and to help others too...
giveaway
This is taken directly from the Gears of War forum post  made by Rogue Ms a.k.a Kaybee Gaming I'm hosting Gearsmas raffles on the official Gears of War forums with 50 prizes! :) RT's highly appreciated! https://t.co/hrjhQebLnU — Rogue Ms (Miss Derp) (@MemeFatale) December 1, 2015 As you can see an exceptional amount of...
The Razored Edge

TheRazoredEdge Interview

Good day to you. Hope you are having a good day and we have caught you at a good time in order to answer some questions about your continued contribution to the Gears of War community. Your first upload was way back on Dec 14th, 2010 and you have also...
double xp event gears of war
Gears of War Ultimate Edition now has Double XP on Hill game modes! This is going to cause a lot of excitement for many Gears fans, and should engage those who may have been thinking about building their Ultimate Team on Fifa to have a rethink and come back to...
Hey there Gears Fam and welcome to my first ever blog and today I’m going to be talking about something I have always been interested and intrigued in, Clan battles. Many of my fellow Gears fans will already have a wealth of knowledge about clans and the fun and grind...
With the Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Beta getting off to a shaky start, with Xbox Live outages and duplicate codes problems, players were getting a bit fidgety about not getting all the exclusive weapon skins unlocked in the retail version. To clarify, originally you had to play on...
Gears of War community montage
A competition run by The Coalition, which resulted in a Gears of War Montage from the Community has finished and the result of the final video can be seen for all to see.This video is an advert for not only the incredible skill and difficulty in the clips that are seen,...
It is currently day 2 in the GoW:UE Beta and The Coalition would like to know what map we, the testers would like to play on Day 3. Three options remain: WAR MACHINE The days of running down the spawn stairs and and flooding the Longshot sandbags are back and with a more...
GowPortal splash image
Gears of War Portal is a resource dedicated to the Gears of War Community, and helping those heavily involved in the community more visible to the public in order to grow our already fantastic content creators within the community. We feel it is important for us to produce our own...

Social Metrics

608FansLike
4,143FollowersFollow
1,310SubscribersSubscribe

Authors

27 POSTS4 COMMENTS
1 POSTS0 COMMENTS
1 POSTS0 COMMENTS
0 POSTS0 COMMENTS

Weather

London,uk
few clouds