Players can switch between Default, Alternate controls and the new Tournament controls.
- Controls now offer 30 levels of analog stick sensitivity, just like in Gears 3
- Weapons can be toggled while Roadie Running (the actual switch happens after the run ends)
- You can spot enemies to help track their whereabouts by clicking the thumbstick in, just like in Gears of War 3.
- The Multiplayer Tac-Com shows the locations of teammates, weapons, etc.
- Additional multiplayer options include Active reload toggling, Respawn time, Self-revive and Weapon respawn
A look at the different layouts for Gears of War Ultimate Edition
Preview the controls in action!
Check out the tournament control system in action. Might take some getting used to for some!
Now, Time for a treat?
Grab your self an Elite controller for your Xbox One 🙂